Click the program title to access the district webpage for more program information.
Gifted & Talented
The term "Gifted children" means those persons between the ages of five and twenty-one whose abilities, talents, and potential for accomplishment are so outstanding that they require special provisions to meet their educational needs. Children under five who qualify may also be served. Gifted students are capable of high performance in any or a combination of these areas:
- General intellectual ability
- Specific academic aptitude
- Creative, productive thinking
- Leadership and human relations skills
- Visual and performing arts